Nursery Nurse Level 3
With a good Ofsted report a holistic approach to childcare this nursery offers a beautiful nursery setting and a warm and caring culture.
Salary dependent on experience.
What we are looking for from a Nursery Nurse:
Successful applicants will require a minimum Level 3 NVQ in childcare or above, and will have childcare experience working with early years children, preferably in a nursery setting, and have a good understanding of EYFS.
As a Nursery Nurse your duties include:-
- Provide a positive practice role model to ensure that the Company values are maintained.
- Ensure that equality of access and opportunity is afforded to all staff, parents and children.
- Supervise and support children at all times.
- Contribute to maintaining an attractive and welcoming environment.
- Prepare and supervise activities.
- Read, understand and implement all Company policies, procedures and operational practices.
- Ensure that practice and provision in the nursery meets the requirements of the Early Years Foundation Stage.
- Ensure that any changes to policies, procedures and operational practices are adhered to within the required timescale.
- Notify the line manager of any concerns or issues regarding Company policies, procedures and operational practices.
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times with children, parents visitors and work colleagues.
- Ensure confidentiality, where appropriate, is maintained.
- Attend regular staff meetings, planning meetings and undertake training as required.
- Work as part of a team to ensure that the company’s values are maintained.
If you want to be part of this great organisation and have the relevant experience and qualifications, then please apply.